Tuesday 8 March 2016

How to Apply for Egypt Tourist Visa


A wish granted! Egypt Tourist visa is the quickest and hassle free I ever did among all the visa applications. Egyptian Embassy is in Khalid bin Waleed Road, Ummu Hurair 1, Consulate Area, P.O.Box 2575 Burdubai, Dubai with the contact number +971 (0) 4 397 1122. I have another hint for you to locate well the embassy, it is also close to Burjuman Mall about 5 minutes walking distance and across the Iranian School.

Please take note the embassy timing is only from 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM (Sunday-Thursday).

I'ts my rest day but I choose to wake up early so I can walk to the embassy and inquire for the requirements and I was attended by a friendly staff and he enumerated below:

*  photocopy of the residence visa

*  photocopy of passport

*  NOC ( employment certificate)

*  hotel booking ( not necessary)

* 1 2x2 photograph with white background is recommendable

*  original passport

*  visa application form ( printed copies is available in the embassy)


       
The next day I came back with all the documents. I took the token and waited for 30 minutes before my number was called and lined up once again in counter 3 to submit my application and paid 140 dirhams. The official has handed me a ''arabic written claim slip''. I didn't understand it all what he wrote but all he told me to bring it with me once the visa is ready.

I came back after 2 days as per his advised, although it is not my first time to apply for a tourist visa however I'm still indefinite that they might denied my application. The official has told me to come back after 2 PM while pointing on the receipt sayin '' Its 2 o'clock in the afternoon & I wrote that on the that claim slip'' and I just nodded as if I agree, its my fault I fail to asked for the translation.

So I don't have choice but to ask Ozi to get my passport back again for me as I needed to head up to my work before 1 o' clock in the afternoon.  He prank me again at 4 PM, he called saying that they refused my application because of my position , it jell off my energy but thankfully he take it back and spiritedly told that ''I GET THE VISA'' I'm just joking .


The moment he sent it in wattsup, that's the only time I believe him. I'm tremendously happy and excited that soon one of my bucket list will be fulfill.  I can't wait to see and explore Egypt. Wait for me I will see you very soon.


A simple advise, go and apply directly to the embassy rather than going to the travel companies and pay double. Trust me it's not difficult, all you need to do is to ask and properly take note the documents needed. Lastly do your own research and you will know what I am saying.




                   See you again in my next blog!!!!!!





                                   
                                                                     Show your love to your loved ones






No comments:

Post a Comment