Sunday 23 August 2015

How to apply for Italy Visa in Dubai

Traveling to Europe is one of my greatest plan in life but I was hesitant. My fiancee has show enough guts, he applied, got the visa for France and is plan to go by December.

Schengen Visa is a document issued by the appropriate authorities to the interested party for visiting/travelling in and within the schengen areas example to the countries below.
  • Austria                     
  • Belgium
  • Czech republic              
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hungary
  • Iceland
  • Italy
  • Latvia
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • Malta
  • Netherlands
  • Norway
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • Liechtenstein
I was desperate to go with my fiancée so I completed  immediately the required documents:


  1. The application form must be fully completed and signed in the corresponding blanks.
  2. One photo is to be attached; the photo must have a passport format, full-face capture, and a light background. The photo must be recently taken.
  3. The passport as well as all the copies of your previous visas, valid for at least 3 months prior to your departure is required. The passport must have at least two blank pages.
  4. One must have a copy of the reservation of the return ticket for the time intended to be travelling. It is not recommendable to buy the ticket before getting the visa, if not necessary.
  5. The travel medical insurance policy is to be secured, covering any medical emergency with hospital care and travel back to ones native country due to medical motives
  6. The current bank statement (preferably for the last 6 months)
  7. A reference letter from the employer
At first my fiancee has told me to plan everything before applying so I will not be denied but I tend to be hardheaded and I finished everything as fast it could.

I booked a cheap dummy airline ticket from a travel agent, arranged a hotel in booking.com, purchased the travel insurance online and arranged an appointment with CKGS website.


The Cox and Kings Global Services (CKGS ) is  an Italy Visa application centre is adjacent to dubai mall metro station. The first tall building you will see after getting out of the metro station, another  hint is the pappa roti cafe at the ground floor of the building.


I had choosen Italy for it is known as the easiest country to get a travel visa amoung the schengen countries for filipinos. The initial plan is to meet in Paris since his visa is for France & we will go around Europe together. 


Before you will proceed to their  office on the second floor the security personnel  in the ground floor will ask you to sign the registration book. Promptly I went up, waited for my number to be called, after 15 minutes they've announced my number ,they took my finger prints and my papers. I paid the processing fee 343 dirhams +5 AED for the sms. They advised me to wait for the sms of the result. 


After 3 days I received a sms to get my passport back and me who is so super excited went there hurriedly. They are about to close when I reached the centre at 7 p.m. When they handed over to me the envelop without any second ,I opened and found out that I was  denied for some reasons that I didn't proved enough that I am coming back and my bank statement does not state an enough balance. The embassy has put a rejection stamp in my passport.My dream to go with my boyfriend was gone.




I've learned my lesson" good things happens to the people who knows how to " listen to the experience people"


INFO & Insights:
*Don't be ashamed to ask for suggestion from the people who has a schengen visa, as much as possible get every single info that you need to know before you will apply. 

*Always make sure to have a sufficient amount in your bank before asking for the bank statement.

*Be positive & don't lose hope , there is always another time & another chance.

9 comments:

  1. Nice Share thumbs Up. Keep it up. Now I would like to share this with your readers: XVA Art Hotel Dubai… Nestled among other traditional Persian-style houses in the Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood, this simply elegant boutique hotel Click here to know more and get reviews too about XVA Art Hotel Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just decided to create a blog, which I have been wanting to do for a while. Thanks for this post, it's really useful! italy visa london

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing such great information.
    It has help me in finding out more detail aboutItaly visa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing such great information.
    It is informative, can you help me in finding out more detail on
    Akbar Travels Italy Visa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for your valuable information. can you help me in finding out more detail on UK Visa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for your valuable information. can you help me in finding out more detail on Italy visa

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog is really helpful to deliver updated educational affairs over internet which is really appraisable. I found one successful example of this truth through this blog. I am going to use such information now.resa till usa visum

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for such a valuable and informative platform I find here. I am regular to read publication of this blog and definitely waiting for more articles.esta application usa

    ReplyDelete